Friday, August 21, 2009

Attractive Template blogs template

I have an another blog. I share famous designers template in that blog. I tried to modified the outlook of that blog. I based on default 'Minima' template. My Banglablogtips blog reader email me to publish this template. They also request me to publish my this blogs template. I will do i withing some days.

This template is a 3 column template. Black background make it a different and deep look. There are no any graphics file to made this template. All design and colour are made by xhtml and css coding. So it don't take longer time to load in a slower connection.

Details are here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

New Posts on Bangla Hacks

Nature of Bangladesh

Blog Archive

নমুনা টেক্সট

নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট, নমুনা টেক্সট
© 2009 BH Akash 02 | Design by: Bangla Hacks | Back to TOP